PDA

View Full Version : Back Country Binders / John Fleck

WarlordX
01-21-2010, 05:23 AM
Has anyone talked to John Fleck over at BCB within the last 2 weeks???

I'm getting really frustrated.. and way behind on my project. I ordered about 450 $ worth of items (been paid for as of 3 weeks ago) from him nearly 3 months ago (so far all my previous orders with him have been flawless and had no problems) But this last order there were some hitches, back in November he broke his lathe bit i believe and then in Early December he had some sort of surgery and so i cut him some slack, finally i talked to him.. about 3 weeks ago and he had everything in stock/finished making finally, and told me he was shipping it out that day. (I'm in California and hes in WA so it usually takes 3 days on average) I waited a week.. nothing... so i called him 2 weeks ago at just before 5 o clock. He says he is on his way too the post office to ship out someone Else's package and he will call me back when he returns and help me track down the package (tracking number, as i didn't ever get one in my email)

I never received a follow up... and have been calling him on a daily basis since then. And sent 2 emails... And PMed him

I know he is the sole owner/operator of his shop now so I'm hoping he is just busy and hasn't gotten back to me yet.. and didnt go off the road and get injured or somthing when he was going to the post office?? I dunno I'm at a loss right now.. Does anyone have any suggestions?

He seems very professional and that's why this seems out of character and im not trying to badmouth him..

Any ideas??
Has anyone heard from him lately??

Paul Morgan
01-22-2011, 05:01 AM
They make some good parts at BCB
Hope the Fleckster is doing well and that business is good
He has alot of parts also so people in the Northwest are in good shape

Allan E.
01-22-2011, 10:06 AM
Has anyone talked to John Fleck over at BCB within the last 2 weeks???

I'm getting really frustrated.. and way behind on my project. I ordered about 450 $ worth of items (been paid for as of 3 weeks ago) from him nearly 3 months ago (so far all my previous orders with him have been flawless and had no problems) But this last order there were some hitches, back in November he broke his lathe bit i believe and then in Early December he had some sort of surgery and so i cut him some slack, finally i talked to him.. about 3 weeks ago and he had everything in stock/finished making finally, and told me he was shipping it out that day. (I'm in California and hes in WA so it usually takes 3 days on average) I waited a week.. nothing... so i called him 2 weeks ago at just before 5 o clock. He says he is on his way too the post office to ship out someone Else's package and he will call me back when he returns and help me track down the package (tracking number, as i didn't ever get one in my email)

I never received a follow up... and have been calling him on a daily basis since then. And sent 2 emails... And PMed him

I know he is the sole owner/operator of his shop now so I'm hoping he is just busy and hasn't gotten back to me yet.. and didnt go off the road and get injured or somthing when he was going to the post office?? I dunno I'm at a loss right now.. Does anyone have any suggestions?

He seems very professional and that's why this seems out of character and im not trying to badmouth him..

Any ideas??
Has anyone heard from him lately??

I saw him yesterday, picked up a straight steer brace. He seemed okay, just busy with a lot of stuff on his schedule. Call him again and keep after him. If he shipped the product already, it may need to have a tracer put on it or something.